Monday, January 26, 2009

Welter Cemetery Angel was a beautiful sight to see.

Posted by Picasa


Hi- On my way back home from Long Beach, Wash. today, I stopped off of Hwy. 30 to find the Welter Cemetery. I have been told about the Angel that sits in the Welter Cemetery. Unfortunately the Angel that has graced this cemetery has been stolen or vandalised in the past. It was a beautiful sight to see this Angel on the right hand side of the cross that stands in the background of this family cemetery.

During my Welter Cemetery visit I enjoyed the sounds of two waterfalls that were at the end of the gated drive way. A hawk flew over the the wet lands that sat between the highway and the upper land that I stood at.

This cemetery is small but well kept care in this nestled spot. There are a few markers to dedicated the Welter families. More information can be found on www.findagrave.com.

Craig.

0 comments: